Friday, February 18, 2011

Warit - Karnak

1
Temple of Karnak, new esplanade by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, adjacent Muslim cemetery by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, new excavations before the First Pylon (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, new excavations before the First Pylon (3) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, new excavations before the First Pylon (4) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Way of Offerings with avenue of criosphinxes usurped by Ramesses II (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, new excavations before the First Pylon (5) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, new excavations before the First Pylon (6) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Way of Offerings with avenue of criosphinxes usurped by Ramesses II (3) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, new excavations before the First Pylon (7) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Way of Offerings with avenue of criosphinxes usurped by Ramesses II (4) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Way of Offerings with avenue of criosphinxes usurped by Ramesses II (5) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (14) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Way of Offerings with avenue of criosphinxes usurped by Ramesses II by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, new excavations before the First Pylon by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, facade of unfinished First Pylon, dynasty 30, Nectanebo I (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, facade of unfinished First Pylon, dynasty 30, Nectanebo I by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, First Coufrt looking towards Pylon II by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Seti II for sacred barks during Opet Festival (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Seti II for sacred barks during Opet Festival (3) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Seti II for sacred barks during Opet Festival (4) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Seti II for sacred barks during Opet Festival (5) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Seti II for sacred barks during Opet Festival (6) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Seti II for sacred barks during Opet Festival (7) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Seti II for sacred barks during Opet Festival by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, back side of First Pylon by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, remains of Kiosk of Taharka, dynasty 25, in First Court (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, rear side of First Pylon with remains of mud-brick construction ramp by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, rear of First Pylon showing later Christian usurpation by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, First Court by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, remains of Kiosk of Taharka, dynasty 25, in First Court (3) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, sphinx in the First Court (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, sphinx in the First Court by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, colossal statue of Ramesses II in the First Court (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, colossal statue of Ramesses II in the First Court by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (r) and Bubastite Portal (l) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (3) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (4) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (5) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, remains of Kiosk of Taharka, dynasty 25, in First Court by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, the Bubastite Portal (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, the Bubastite Portal by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (8) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (9) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (10) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (11) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (12) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (13) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (14) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (15) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (16) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (17) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (18) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (19) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (20) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (21) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (22) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (23) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (24) by Prof. Mortel
2
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (25) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (26) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (27) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (28) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (29) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (30) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (31) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III (32) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Shrine of Ramesses III by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak , criosphinxes in First Court (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak , criosphinxes in First Court (3) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, signs of Christian usurpation on rear of Pylon I by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak , criosphinxes in First Court by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, statue of Ramesses II in front of the Second Pylon by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, looking west from the Second Pylon by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Pylon II, begun by Horemheb and continued by Ramesses I and II and Ptolemies (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Pylon II, begun by Horemheb and continued by Ramesses I and II and Ptolemies by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (4) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (5) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (6) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (7) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (8) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (9) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (10) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (11) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (12) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (13) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (14) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (15) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (16) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (17) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (18) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (19) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (20) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (21) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (22) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (23) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (24) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (25) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (26) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (27) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (28) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (29) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (30) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (31) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (32) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (33) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (34) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (35) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (36) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (37) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (38) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (39) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (40) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (41) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (42) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (43) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (44) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (45) by Prof. Mortel
3
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (46) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (47) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (48) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (49) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (50) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (51) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (52) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (53) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (54) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (55) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (56) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (57) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (58) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (59) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (60) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (61) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (62) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (63) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (64) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (65) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (66) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (67) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (68) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (69) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (70) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (71) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (72) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (73) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (74) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (75) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (76) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (77) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (78) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (79) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (80) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (81) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (82) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (83) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (84) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (85) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (86) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (87) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (88) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (89) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (90) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (91) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (92) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (93) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (94) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (95) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (96) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (97) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (98) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (99) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (100) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (102) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (103) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (104) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (105) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (106) by Prof. Mortel
4
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (107) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (108) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (109) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (110) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (111) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (112) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) (113) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hypostyle Hall, work of Seti I (north side) and Ramesses II (south) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, battle scenes of Sety I on the northern exterior wall of the Hypostyle Hall (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, battle scenes of Sety I on the northern exterior wall of the Hypostyle Hall (3) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, battle scenes of Sety I on the northern exterior wall of the Hypostyle Hall (4) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, outside the Hypostyle Hall to the north (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, battle scenes of Sety I on the northern exterior wall of the Hypostyle Hall (5) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, battle scenes of Sety I on the northern exterior wall of the Hypostyle Hall (6) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, battle scenes of Sety I on the northern exterior wall of the Hypostyle Hall (7) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, battle scenes of Sety I on the northern exterior wall of the Hypostyle Hall (8) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, battle scenes of Sety I on the northern exterior wall of the Hypostyle Hall (9) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, battle scenes of Sety I on the northern exterior wall of the Hypostyle Hall (10) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, battle scenes of Sety I on the northern exterior wall of the Hypostyle Hall (11) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, battle scenes of Sety I on the northern exterior wall of the Hypostyle Hall (12) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, battle scenes of Sety I on the northern exterior wall of the Hypostyle Hall (13) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, battle scenes of Sety I on the northern exterior wall of the Hypostyle Hall (14) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, outside the Hypostyle Hall to the north (3) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, outside the Hypostyle Hall to the north (4) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, battle scenes of Sety I on the northern exterior wall of the Hypostyle Hall (15) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, battle scenes of Sety I on the northern exterior wall of the Hypostyle Hall (16) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, battle scenes of Sety I on the northern exterior wall of the Hypostyle Hall (17) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, battle scenes of Sety I on the northern exterior wall of the Hypostyle Hall (18) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, battle scenes of Sety I on the northern exterior wall of the Hypostyle Hall by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, outside the Hypostyle Hall to the north (5) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, outside the Hypostyle Hall to the north (6) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, outside the Hypostyle Hall to the north (7) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, outside the Hypostyle Hall to the north by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, north exterior wall of Hypostyle Hall by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, area between the temple and northern perimeter wall (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, area between the temple and northern perimeter wall (3) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, area between the temple and northern perimeter wall (4) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, area between the temple and northern perimeter wall (5) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, area between the temple and northern perimeter wall (6) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, area between the temple and northern perimeter wall (7) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, area between the temple and northern perimeter wall (8) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, area between the temple and northern perimeter wall (10) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, area between the temple and northern perimeter wall (11) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, area between the temple and northern perimeter wall (12) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, area between the temple and northern perimeter wall by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Temple of Ptah, reigns of Thuthmose III and later kings (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Temple of Ptah, reigns of Thuthmose III and later kings (3) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Temple of Ptah, reigns of Thuthmose III and later kings (4) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Temple of Ptah, reigns of Thuthmose III and later kings (5) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Temple of Ptah, reigns of Thuthmose III and later kings (6) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Temple of Ptah, reigns of Thuthmose III and later kings (7) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Temple of Ptah, reigns of Thuthmose III and later kings (8) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Temple of Ptah, reigns of Thuthmose III and later kings (9) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Temple of Ptah, reigns of Thuthmose III and later kings (10) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Temple of Ptah, reigns of Thuthmose III and later kings (11) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Temple of Ptah, reigns of Thuthmose III and later kings, statue of the god Ptah (12) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Temple of Ptah, reigns of Thuthmose III and later kings , statue of the goddess Sekhmet (13) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Temple of Ptah, reigns of Thuthmose III and later kings (14) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Temple of Ptah, reigns of Thuthmose III and later kings (15) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Temple of Ptah, reigns of Thuthmose III and later kings (16) by Prof. Mortel
6
Temple of Karnak, Temple of Ptah, reigns of Thuthmose III and later kings by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, central temple area from the north (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, central temple area from the north (3) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, central temple area from the north (4) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, central temple area from the north (5) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, central temple area from the north (6) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, central temple area from the north (7) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, central temple area from the north (8) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, central temple area from the north (9) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, the Temple of Ptah by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, central temple area from the north (10) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, central temple area from the north (11) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, central temple area from the north (12) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (252) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (253) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, central temple area from the north by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (255) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (256) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, exterior face of north tower of Pylon III, Amenhotep III (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, exterior face of north tower of Pylon III, Amenhotep III (3) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, exterior face of north tower of Pylon III, Amenhotep III (4) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, exterior face of north tower of Pylon III, Amenhotep III (5) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, exterior face of north tower of Pylon III, Amenhotep III (6) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, exterior face of north tower of Pylon III, Amenhotep III (7) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, exterior face of north tower of Pylon III, Amenhotep III by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, obelisk of Thuthmose I (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, obelisk of Thuthmose I (3) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, obelisk of Thuthmose I (4) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, obelisk of Thuthmose I (5) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, obelisk of Thuthmose I by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, colossal statues of Thuthmose I portrayed as the god Osiris (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, colossal statues of Thuthmose I portrayed as the god Osiris (3) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, colossal statues of Thuthmose I portrayed as the god Osiris (4) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, colossal statues of Thuthmose I portrayed as the god Osiris (5) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, colossal statues of Thuthmose I portrayed as the god Osiris (6) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, colossal statues of Thuthmose I portrayed as the god Osiris by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (275) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (276) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (277) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, obelisk of Hatshepsut (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, obelisk of Hatshepsut (3) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, obelisk of Hatshepsut (4) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, obelisk of Hatshepsut (5) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, obelisk of Hatshepsut (6) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, obelisk of Hatshepsut (7) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, obelisk of Hatshepsut (8) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, obelisk of Hatshepsut (9) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, obelisk of Hatshepsut by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (287) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (288) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (289) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (290) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (291) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (292) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (293) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, red granite heraldic pillars of Tuthmosis III (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, red granite heraldic pillars of Tuthmosis III by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (296) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (297) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (298) by Prof. Mortel
7

Temple of Karnak (299) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (300) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (301) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (302) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (303) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, the Akh-Menou, Temple of Tuthmosis III (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, the Akh-Menou, Temple of Tuthmosis III (3) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, the Akh-Menou, Temple of Tuthmosis III (4) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, the Akh-Menou, Temple of Tuthmosis III (5) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, the Akh-Menou, Temple of Tuthmosis III (6) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, the Akh-Menou, Temple of Tuthmosis III (7) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, the Akh-Menou, Temple of Tuthmosis III (8) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, the Akh-Menou, Temple of Tuthmosis III (9) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, the Akh-Menou, Temple of Tuthmosis III (10) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, the Akh-Menou, Temple of Tuthmosis III (11) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, the Akh-Menou, Temple of Tuthmosis III (12) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, the Akh-Menou, Temple of Tuthmosis III (13) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, the Akh-Menou, Temple of Tuthmosis III by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, pillars of Hall of Tuthmosis III by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (318) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Botanical gardens of Tuthmosis III (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Botanical gardens of Tuthmosis III by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (321) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (322) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (323) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Hall of Tuthmosis III by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (325) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (326) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Temple of the Hearing Ear of Tuthmosis III by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (328) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (329) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (330) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (331) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (332) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (333) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (334) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, heraldic pillars of Tuthmosis III by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Tuthmosis I as Osiris by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Tuthmosis I as Osiris (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (338) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (339) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, huge stone scarab representing the god Atum-Khepri, of Amenhotep III by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Sacred Lake (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Pylon VIII. Hatshepsut (3) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Sacred Lake by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Pylon VIII. Hatshepsut by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Pylon VII (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Pylon VII (3) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Pylon VII (4) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Pylon VIII. Hatshepsut (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Pylon VII (5) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Pylon VII (6) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Pylon VII (7) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Pylon VII by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (353) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (354) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (355) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (356) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, column of Taharqa in the First Court by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, southern precinct, stone blocks awaiting reinstallation (2) by Prof. Mortel
8
Temple of Karnak, southern precinct, stone blocks awaiting reinstallation (3) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, southern precinct, stone blocks awaiting reinstallation (4) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, old tamarisk tree by Prof. Mortel
Karnak, Temple of Khonsu, mainly work of Ramesses III  (2) by Prof. Mortel
Karnak, Temple of Khonsu, mainly work of Ramesses III  (3) by Prof. Mortel
Karnak, Temple of Khonsu, mainly work of Ramesses III  (4) by Prof. Mortel
Karnak, Temple of Khonsu, mainly work of Ramesses III  (5) by Prof. Mortel
Karnak, Temple of Khonsu, mainly work of Ramesses III  (6) by Prof. Mortel
Karnak, Temple of Khonsu, mainly work of Ramesses III  (7) by Prof. Mortel
Karnak, Temple of Khonsu, mainly work of Ramesses III  (8) by Prof. Mortel
Karnak, Temple of Khonsu, mainly work of Ramesses III  (9) by Prof. Mortel
Karnak, Temple of Khonsu, mainly work of Ramesses III  (10) by Prof. Mortel
Karnak, Temple of Khonsu, mainly work of Ramesses III  (11) by Prof. Mortel
Karnak, Temple of Khonsu, mainly work of Ramesses III  (12) by Prof. Mortel
Karnak, Temple of Khonsu, mainly work of Ramesses III  (13) by Prof. Mortel
Karnak, Temple of Khonsu, mainly work of Ramesses III  (14) by Prof. Mortel
Karnak, Temple of Khonsu, mainly work of Ramesses III  (15) by Prof. Mortel
Karnak, Temple of Khonsu, mainly work of Ramesses III  (16) by Prof. Mortel
Karnak, Temple of Khonsu, mainly work of Ramesses III  (17) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, gateway of Ptolemy III Euergetes (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, gateway of Ptolemy III Euergetes by Prof. Mortel
Karnak, Temple of Khonsu, mainly work of Ramesses III  by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, southern precinct, stone blocks awaiting reinstallation (5) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, southern precinct, stone blocks awaiting reinstallation and old tamarisk tree by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, southern precinct, stone blocks awaiting reinstallation by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, the First Court (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, the First Court by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (386) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (387) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (388) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (389) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (390) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak (391) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, statues of Sekhmet (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, statues of Sekhmet by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Red Chapel of Queen Hatshepsut, Open-Air Museum (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Red Chapel of Queen Hatshepsut, Open-Air Museum (3) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Red Chapel of Queen Hatshepsut, Open-Air Museum (4) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Red Chapel of Queen Hatshepsut, Open-Air Museum (5) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Red Chapel of Queen Hatshepsut, Open-Air Museum (6) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Red Chapel of Queen Hatshepsut, Open-Air Museum (7) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Red Chapel of Queen Hatshepsut, Open-Air Museum (8) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Red Chapel of Queen Hatshepsut, Open-Air Museum (9) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Red Chapel of Queen Hatshepsut, Open-Air Museum (10) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Red Chapel of Queen Hatshepsut, Open-Air Museum (11) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Red Chapel of Queen Hatshepsut, Open-Air Museum (12) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Red Chapel of Queen Hatshepsut, Open-Air Museum (13) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Red Chapel of Queen Hatshepsut, Open-Air Museum (14) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Red Chapel of Queen Hatshepsut, Open-Air Museum (15) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Red Chapel of Queen Hatshepsut, Open-Air Museum (16) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Red Chapel of Queen Hatshepsut, Open-Air Museum (17) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Red Chapel of Queen Hatshepsut, Open-Air Museum (18) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Red Chapel of Queen Hatshepsut, Open-Air Museum (19) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Red Chapel of Queen Hatshepsut, Open-Air Museum (20) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Red Chapel of Queen Hatshepsut, Open-Air Museum (21) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Red Chapel of Queen Hatshepsut, Open-Air Museum (22) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Red Chapel of Queen Hatshepsut, Open-Air Museum (23) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Red Chapel of Queen Hatshepsut, Open-Air Museum (24) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Red Chapel of Queen Hatshepsut, Open-Air Museum by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Alabaster Shrine of Amenhotep I, Open-Air Museum (2) by Prof. Mortel
9
Temple of Karnak, Alabaster Shrine of Amenhotep I, Open-Air Museum (3) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Alabaster Shrine of Amenhotep I, Open-Air Museum (4) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, Alabaster Shrine of Amenhotep I, Open-Air Museum by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, White Chapel of Senusret I in the Open-Air Museum (2) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, White Chapel of Senusret I in the Open-Air Museum (3) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, White Chapel of Senusret I in the Open-Air Museum (4) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, White Chapel of Senusret I in the Open-Air Museum (5) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, White Chapel of Senusret I in the Open-Air Museum (6) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, White Chapel of Senusret I in the Open-Air Museum (7) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, White Chapel of Senusret I in the Open-Air Museum (8) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, White Chapel of Senusret I in the Open-Air Museum (9) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, White Chapel of Senusret I in the Open-Air Museum (10) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, White Chapel of Senusret I in the Open-Air Museum (11) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, White Chapel of Senusret I in the Open-Air Museum (12) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, White Chapel of Senusret I in the Open-Air Museum (13) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, White Chapel of Senusret I in the Open-Air Museum (14) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, White Chapel of Senusret I in the Open-Air Museum (15) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, White Chapel of Senusret I in the Open-Air Museum (16) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, White Chapel of Senusret I in the Open-Air Museum (17) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, White Chapel of Senusret I in the Open-Air Museum (18) by Prof. Mortel
Temple of Karnak, White Chapel of Senusret I in the Open-Air Museum by Prof. Mortel

No comments:

Post a Comment